Saturday 9 April 2011

Wonderland Internship

So iv finished my internship at Wonderland magazine and though id share some piccies on my very own blog.


This is the office in Notting Hill, it can get a bit messy at times, but this is no ordinary mess, this mess consists of Chanel hotpants, Louis Vuitton S/S 11 trousers and the odd Loewe Skirt. It was fun sorting out this trunk of treasures however returning the loot was a pain, a pain that lasted weeks!


I also understood why so many editors were so slim, its because their too busy to eat! This is a picture of my breakfast/lunch one day while i was helping out at a photo shoot for Man About Town magazine. I was up at 4.45am and didn't finish work till 7pm!


We shot on location at some picturesque farm near Essexs. I was also lucky enough to meet Boo George the photographer who's work has featured a number of times in my favorite magazine ever LOVE as well as countless of other established magazines such as Vogue, i-D and Arena Homme +, google Boo and have a look.  Not only was he a brilliant photographer but he also had a good scene of humor!


The new issue is out now so you best go ahead and get a copy  

p.s. keep your eyes peeled for my name in the credits! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas, I'm Debi from Switzerland. Wow, you did an internship at Wonderland Magazine! Congrats! How long? And do you maybe have a contact address for me?
    My blog: www.debijoy.blogspot.com
    Mail: debi_koller@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete